Serving Our Membership is Our Mission!
ESTech - A Division of ESRTA
ESTech (Eastern Slope Technologies) is a division of ESRTA (Eastern Slope Rural Telephone Association) which operates as part of the Eastern Slope Telephone Cooperative. Our Bylaws state:
It shall be the aim of EASTERN SLOPE RURAL TELEPHONE ASSOCIATION, INC. to provide dependable area-wide telephone service on the cooperative plan and at the lowest cost consistent with sound economy and good management.
We are proud to continue to advance that mission, as well as offer our Eastern Colorado neighbors the latest technologies to increase usability, access, and connectivity throughout the region.
Our Board of Directors
Our Board encompasses an experienced group of individuals representing our diverse regional footprint. Our current board members are:
- Tom Sauter, President, Bennett
- Roger Saffer, Vice President, Eads
- Curtis Dutro, Secretary, Karval
- John Higgins, Treasurer, Genoa
- Bill Bledsoe III, Director, Kit Carson
- Rick Chenoweth, Director, Woodrow
- Wade Hollowell, Director, Hugo
- Shane Lessenden, Director, Haswell
- Colleen McCormick, Director, Arriba
- Gary Elrick, Director, Flagler